widget

Tuesday 27 September 2016

SIN - DOHA - MANCHESTER

And finally, the long awaited post. It's been what? 8-9 months since the honeymoon? Hahaha.. better late than never?
Oh how I miss our honeymoon... The cold weather, the shopping.. I just don't want to go back.

We decided to go for our honeymoon a week after our wedding coz of two things;
1: to avoid my period week.
2: to take advantage of the CNY holidays = 2 lesser AL taken

Our flight was on a Thursday, 4th Feb 08.25 pm. We headed to the airport early and had tea with my grandparents who wanted to send us off. We had some time to walk around after checking in and chill for awhile before the flight. Actually we had the lounge pass access coz the husband was a Silver member for Qatar Airways but we decided to skip it.

I was so ready for the flight, I put on my "flight" outfit - comfy sweaters and jeans and comfy-styled shawl. I had my ever so comfy IKEA cushion and some little snacks/sweets. This was the most comfortable flight I've been. The seats are nice and comfy and had a good leg space. The previous flights was just okay. I still remember the first hijab flight to Korea (the first flight since I wore the hijab), it was OMG-to the max uncomfortable. Partly was because the hijab was a little bit to the tight side and the bun was blocking my head from being able to rest on the head rest. I had headaches and it was just horrible. So learning from that incident, I tried and tested which style was the most comfy yet good looking and not to tie my hair so tight. Pasal naik flight je dah banyak drama queen eh. hahaha.



Since my husband was the Qatar Silver member, he had the privilege of  choosing the main for the in-flight dinner. Me on the other hand tumpang privilege coz I'm his wife. HEHE.

And so we landed in Doha and had an hour before the next flight to Manchester!

Arriving in Machester.... and so our honeymoon begins. OMG ok. I is very EXCITED! But the husband is more excited than me coz it's the place of his Glory Glory Man United!


Oh, the only reason why we're here is because of this. But it's okay, I get my turn next. Heeeeee...

We arrived early in the morning at around 6 plus going to 7. We managed to purchase the sim card with unlimited data at one of the shops and it was cheap! It can be used anywhere in Europe including Paris! YAY!

We had to cab down to our hotel coz that was the only option we had. Checked-in and rest for awhile before continuing our day.



xoxo,
Fiqah

No comments: